BENISI Project Newsletters:
Please find below:
Downloadable communications documents developed under the BENISI project:
Below we provide list of selected background and relevant academic papers and articles you might want to consult:
- Scaling Social Impact in Europe, (2015), BERTELSMANN STIFTUNG (ED.
- Weber, C., Kroeger, A., & Lambrich, K.et al, (2012) SCALING SOCIAL ENTERPRISES – A THEORETICALLY GROUNDED FRAMEWORK 2012
- Guide to Social Innovation for regional and public authorities, EC, 2013
- Borenstein, D. (2004), How to Change the World: Social Entrepreneurs and the Power of New Ideas, Creating Social and Economic Value, San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Mulgan, G. (2010), “Measuring Social Value,” Stanford Social Innovation Review
- Yunus, M., Moingeon, B., and Lehmann-Ortega, L. (2010). “Building Social Business Models: Lessons from the Grameen Experience,” Long Range Planninig,
- Battilana, J., Leca, B., and Boxenbaum, E. (2009), "How Actors Change Institutions: Towards a Theory of Institutional Entrepreneurship,” The Academy of Management Annals
- Porter, M. E. and Kramer, M. R. (2011), “The Big Idea: Creating Shared Value How to Reinvent Capitalism and Unleash a Wave of Innovation and Growth,” Harvard Business Review, January/February.
- Pfitzer,M, Bockstette V, and Stamp (2013), “Innovating for Shared Value”, Harvard Business Review, September.
- Expert Group on Public Sector Innovation: Powering European Public Sector Innovations - Towards a new Architecture.
- BEPA – Empowering people, driving change: Social innovation in the European Union. EC, 2013. http://ec.europa.eu/bepa/pdf/publications_pdf/social_innovation.pdf